The Sequel to The Children of Zol

Courteous Reader. This is a story about a man and a cast of strange characters who find themselves caught in an adventure mystery.

For reference, the hero of the story is the alleged author of The Children of Zol which is a Novella about a culture of people who have become addicted to their electronic devices. The Children of Zol can be accessed by following the link on the right or by clicking here.

Many thanks for reading!



Tuesday 7 December 2010

Chapter Forty Nine. Two, Two, Two Mints in One





Two, Two, Two Mints in One

"Do you have the slightest idea what I mean by KNOWING THE MALE BUT KEEPING TO THE FEMALE?," asked Fredalnte.

"You mean like being aware of my manhood but trying to find the feminine side of me?," questioned Derby, fairly confused.

"Not exactly the feminine side of you," started Fred, "if what you mean by the feminine side of you is in any sort of sexual way. More like finding cool water, a cool stream, when you start to feel heat build up."

"So," clarified Derby, "let me get this straight. The cool water represents the Yin and the heat represents the Yang?"

"Yes, exactly," confirmed Fredalnte. The white marble is Yang, so when you feel it independently from the black Yin marble, it will feel warm and stiff."

"Wow," said Derby surprised. "I DO feel it when I isolate it in my grasp. It is hot!"

"Correct," explained Derby's back seat teacher, while the limousine hummed quietly through the streets and byways of Hong Kong. "Now focus on the black marble. What do you feel?"

"It is slippery, more rubbery and soft. Cold actually! And wet. Amazing! It feels like it has just been taken from the stream. I feel like I'd have to dry my hands!"

"Yes. It is Yin. Now," explained the handsome companion, "rub them together. Lose both the thoughts you've just had of hot and cold. Think of making love to an exciting lover. Have you got one in your mind?"

Derby quickly thought of someone and let his imagination run away as he rubbed the marbles together.

"Do you want to tell me who you're thinking of?," asked the inquisitive instructor.

"Do I have to?," asked a timid Derby, who was feeling raw sexual energy build as the marbles were getting very hot. He was amazed how vivid the fantasy was all of a sudden. He had to drop the marbles because they seemed to be burning him.

"No, not at all," said Fred laughing as he reached down in the cab area of the limo to retrieve the marbles. "I just wondered if you were thinking of Jeninqua or someone else?"

"Why does it matter?," Derby wanted to know.

"Because I want you to try it a different way now," instructed Fredalnte as he returned the marbles to Derby's hands. "Now rub them together in exactly the same way, but this time, think of your family. Wife and child and your extreme good fortune for the home you can always return to."

"Ahhh," said Derby as he did exactly as Fredalnte recommended. "Amazing! It is as if I were just rubbing the Yin marble! Wet and cool!"

"I thought so," began the teacher, who leaned in toward his student. "Do you see the difference between energy you were generating with the thoughts of passion based love-making and calm, nurturing energy?"

"Well, I don't know what they are," explained our reluctant hero, "but the first time I was aroused and built up heat. I felt primal and on the verge of having an orgasm. This time," he continued, "I feel peaceful and sweet. It is also a feeling of contentment."

As the black Mercedez limo wound through the packed roadways of the thriving metropolis, all was quiet and smooth in the back seat compartment. Fredalnte continued his teaching.

"Now I want you to really concentrate my lad. Please use Jeninqua for this example, OK?"

"Gladly!," enthusiastically volunteered Derby, excitedly.

"Let your mind race and think of Jeninqua again, riding your dragon," instructed Fred. "Remember your last ride?"

"Oh yes!," said the Derbster as the speed of the marbles rolling in his hands increased and the heat built. "Yes, I remember," he confirmed as his breathing also speeded up and became choppy.

"Slow 'er down there cowboy," warned the wise counselor. "I want you to continue to hold her in that position facing you, on your rocket, speeding through the sky."

"I AM," confessed Derby, his hands burning and his neck sweating. His skin was clammy. He was afraid he was going to erupt on the spot.

"Jeninqua is you!," blurted Fredalnte.

Instantly the heat went out of the marbles. Derby stopped and his erection went limp.

"What in the hell are you talking about?!," demanded Derby. "Man do you know how to ruin a good fantasy!"

"Keep rubbing the marbles my boy, " said Fredalnte. "But what I've said is true. Jeninqua is you. She always has been. She is an aspect of you!"

Derby couldn't explain the release which took place. He was crying actual tears. Sobbing and choking back emotion. His hands felt as if they were under a fast running faucet of freezing cold water.

"I need you to explain Mr. Muscovito," Derby struggled to suggest while he tried to compose himself. "From the airplane? To the hotel? While I was her in the bottle? While she rode my dragon? It is impossible. We've been two people. Not one."

"I know this is shocking to you," explained Fredalnte. And then as if he knew readers were watching, he winked to an invisible audience and added, "Did any of you suspect this?"

2 comments:

  1. LOL...can I plead the fifth?

    That was one of the hundred or so extrapolations I considered, but threw it out as a result of your very vivid writing!

    Excellent chapter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks Jo! So I honestly didn't remember. Sometimes I have to go back and do the research myself as a bystander. Were the clues obvious or was it an unexpected surprise about Jeninqua? I knew that there was one person who required that I explain myself, when she was convinced Derby was having an affair, so I gave it away before it was written yet, to save my marriage, (those early chapters leave little doubt that something transpired between man and woman), that Jeninqua IS Derby.

    Conceptually, it was planned to be a bombshell of a realization. But I'm thinking there were clues that took the edge off the surprise.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete